Struggles | Filming

I did come across a few problems while filming my music video. One of the things that did not go according to plan was the shot in the garage with the smoke in the air, because the camera got fogged up and the shots were not exactly clear. Another issue was that the wire of the smoke machine was not long enough so it was sat on the ground, which meant we were not able to get the smoke up in the air properly. Something I did not think of before also was how stuffy it could get with closed doors and smoke, so we had to film really quickly and leave from the room, which resulted in not getting the best shots.

Another thing I think I did not do properly and should have done was film in order. I was filming different parts of the song and towards the end I was not sure of whether I had shots for every bit of the song or if I had multiple shots for just a little part of the song. So towards the end I had to get my actor to sing through the entire song in one of the shots just in case if I needed scenes to fill in the gaps. 

Comments