Preliminary Task Idea | Music Video

I found the music video which I want to use for my preliminary task. It's 'Most Girls' by Hailee Steinfeld. It's very similar to the kind of music video that I want to film as my final piece, so this would be great practice and a really good chance to see if what I am aiming for will go well or not. This music video has a lot of scenes in it that I really like, for example; the dark background and smoke, the hair & makeup on the girl, and the really fancy scenes featuring designer wear and luxurious cars which really portray the pop music industry well as it is today. The song itself is also very similar to the Ariana Grande song that I want to use for my music video, although this one is a bit more upbeat, it will give my actor a chance to really warm to different kinds of facial expressions. 

Comments