Updated Music Video Idea

I originally did decide on Ariana Grande but ever since I filmed my preliminary music video I have been wanting to do Most Girls by Hailee Steinfeld as that is the song that my 'singer' also likes and I think since she has practiced with it, she will be able to do a good job in it when I film the actual thing.

I won't be doing a simple music video with a plain background anymore. I will be filming in my friend's house using it as the location; filming out doors, in the kitchen, the garage and the gym. This will allow me to add variety to my music video both in terms of space and looks. I am aiming to give my actor a very strong appearance, with heavy makeup and properly done hair. I will however, still incorporate ideas from my original plan, to have a few shots with smoke in the air and a dark gloomy room.

Comments