Website Research

I went onto Ariana Grande's and Hailee Steinfeld's website as I am deciding between the two artists as to whose song I would like to use for my music video.

These are screen shots of Ariana's home page. I like the themes of her website, as the soft pinks and black really represent who she is. Ariana is known to have a fun and bold side (there fore, the black) and is known to be extremely girly and sensitive, which is what I think the pink represents. She has a lot of advertisement going on on her website, where she is showcasing her Arimoji and her merchandise as well. She has a few featured videos on her home page, along with her latest album's songs on the right hand side. 



This is Hailee Steinfeld's website, and as you can see it is very different to Ariana's. It's more dark and she does not have a lot going on, except for her picture and her latest album. She has tabs on the top right corner to choose the pages you want to visit, which I like better because the home page is not that over powering and you can look at the things which interest you rather than having to shuffle through everything like on Ariana's website. 



I prefer Hailee Steinfel'd website design and I think that I'm going to make my website in a really similar design as well. I think it would be easier to navigate and would show up even more clearly on mobile devices, especially considering that everyone uses their smart phones these days and it would be highly common for people to visit my website using their phone.

Comments