Creating Brand Recognition

One of the things that helped me create recognition of my singer/ brand through out the package was researching on how I can actually do so. This video in particular, although quite short, but had a lot of useful information in it that came to use. 


I created brand recognition and flow by doing a few different things: 
  • Using the same font for the title 'Most Girls' on the magazine advert and on the website
  • Using the same font for 'Neelum Joshi' on both platforms 
  • I went for a white and black, monochromatic and neutral theme across both platforms 
  • The theme was quite stylish and clean, which makes it easy for people to recognise the brand on every platform because it will have the same theme
  • I used the same image for the advert and the website but edited it differently 

Comments