Creating Merchandise | Polyvore

I found a new website called Polyvore which is a multi dimensional site on which you can buy items, including home, fashion and beauty, but can also create mood boards and do all sorts of other stuff. This website was useful to me for creating merchandise for my website. Of course the products are not real but it was useful to have something to design a few products to make my website stand out.

Image result for polyvore

Here are a few examples of the kind of mood boards created on this website: 

Image result for polyvore

Image result for polyvore

Essentially you can search for whatever items you wish for, and you can add text anywhere and customize your images as you like. I simply searched for 'plain white tee shirt', then added my customized text on top and took a snapshot of it and added it to my blog as a product.. and so on. 

Comments