Creating Website Process | WIX

I decided to use wix.com for my website creator, to make my website for my singer. I chose this website because I thought that because of it's categorized elements it would be easy to use and would make the whole designing process a lot easier. 

1) I started off by finding a template that I  liked, and that would be fitting with my album cover and the genre of my music video, which is quite fancy and classic. I chose a template from the 'music'section offered along with all the other options. 

2) After I had customized the basics, like putting in my singer's name and everything else, I changed the pages names to: merchandise, tour, and contact, along with having the home page as well which featured the same picture of my singer as the poster. I might end up putting my magazine advert on the website as well.



3) Then I added in the music and customized it according to my project. By adding in the track via downloading the song off of sound cloud, and adding the album picture as a quote from the song, just so that I was not being redundant by using the image again, everywhere.



4) I decided to make my website a bit more interesting by adding in buttons like 'learn more', 'call us', and so on because I thought this gave my website a professional look.



5) I made sure that I had all the social media buttons on my home page as well, along with links to other plat forms such as YouTube, Sound- cloud etc. The reason behind putting these right under the song track on the front page was so that they are easy to find and right at sight, which would create more trafficking on other platforms linked.


Similar style to those on my magazine advert to add brand recognition 


I wanted to make my website as realistic as possible to really blend in all my work together, which is why I put extra effort into designing merchandise online and putting it up on my website. (Which I will do a separate blog post on as I found a new website that I had to teach myself how to use) I also created a whole tours and contact page which adds authenticity to my site.


Comments