Filming Setup | Preliminary Music Video


This was my set up during my shoot for my preliminary music video. I shot it in the media class room with the green screen rolled all the way down to the floor. The only method of lighting I used was the two light boxes that were already available, and I switched off the rest of the lights in the room so that all the focus was on Neelum's face. 

I had Neelum wear something very simple and plain; black scrappy dance clothes as she is a dancer, she had the costume in easy reach to her as it is what she wears for dance class everyday. I did not apply any make up on her, all I did was fix her hair a little bit to look as voluminous as the singer's from the music video. Neelum's skin looked very glowy and gave the entire music video a very fresh look just because of the way I had placed the lights. It was easy to set everything up because the only things I really had to fix and set up were the lights and the camera. 

As for the music, I played it loudly and showed the music video with lyrics on the smart board so that she could easily read them and keep a constant look out for what the singer is doing in the music video so that she can do her best to mimmic it as she goes along. 




Comments