Task 9 | Typical Synopsis

   

Dusk Till Dawn - Zayn Malik ft. Sia This music video song is all about being there for your significant other as he sings 'You'll never have to be alone, I'll be with you from Dusk till Dawn'. The music video itself is very happening and has a lot action going on. It's filmed in quite a few different locations; e.g.. a busy street, an empty building, a hotel room etc. One of the ideas that I got from this  is to use sparklers in my video to add a little something to the video.


Pillow Talk - Zayn Malik This song is all about intimacy and about really emotional and deep conversations that you tend to have with only one specific person. This video gave me a lot of ideas in terms of editing and different things that I could possibly learn how to do to edit my music video. I also really liked Gigi Hadid's hair, makeup and outfit and would want my character to be dressed quite similarly.

Comments