Ancillary Tasks Planning

For my ancillary tasks I have decided to do a magazine advertisement for my album and create a website homepage for my singer. Since I have already done a lot of website research, I have a very clear idea of what I want my homepage of my website to look like. 

As far as the magazine advertisement is concerned, I want it to link to the theme of my home page in terms of the colour scheme I use, so my advertisement comes together as a whole and easily becomes recognisable. 

I found some images and created a collage to use as a mood board, that I like and think look aesthetically pleasing, that I will be taking as inspiration for my magazine advertisement. These all link to the genre that I have created my music video in, which makes it more relatable and easier for me to get ideas for my advertisement. 

I found a mixture of really old advertisements from when social media really wasn't around to advertisements from just recent years to really be able to point out the differences and make sure that I incorporate everything that a magazine advertisement should have in today's day, making it easy for the audience to reach the album.


Comments