Filming My Music Video | BTS

I filmed my music video during the half term at my friend's house and it went pretty well. I was able to get all the shots that I wanted. I filmed some really cool shots in the front of the house and in the back yard, with my actor wearing clothes that represent pop culture these days; ripped jeans, crop tops, heels and a fur jacket. I also had her hair done up properly, with heavy makeup. I was also able to get some shots of my actor in the gym, with her hair tied up and wearing proper gym clothing. There was a lot of proper equipment in the gym in the house so it added to the professional factor of the film. Last minute I decided to get some really natural and personal shots, of my actor wearing just sweats and a hoodie and hanging out in the kitchen to add a more realistic feature.

*add images and videos 

Comments